Weight Loss Program
What Causes Weight Gain
Weight gain can be caused by a wide range of varying factors, such as; hormone changes, age, life stresses, lifestyle influences, emotional and psychological issues, stressful events or situations. One of the common symptom of weight gain can be an increase in the stress hormone, cortisol. Weight gain may be most prominent around the face, neck, upper back, or waist.
Emotional signs of stress:
- Memory and concentration problems
- Mood swings
- Low sex drive
- Compulsive behaviour
Can Natural Weight Loss Be Achieved with Therapy?
Through a range of helpful therapeutic approaches weight loss can be achieved effectively and sustainably. Various therapeutic methods for natural weight loss are achieved by addressing issues in the subconscious and creating positive changes and beliefs about our body appearances, body image and ourselves.
A range of therapeutic approaches can help you to:
- Reduce cravings
- Let go of emotional eating
- Improve confidence and self-esteem
- Increase energy and motivation
- Sustainable results
- Remove addictive behaviours
- Remove any self-sabotaging behaviours
- Increase self-belief, reinforce a healthy mindset
- Release any outdated, unhelpful or inherited negative beliefs
- Stop overeating and night time bingeing
- Increase positive beliefs and positive image
- Reinforce a healthy fit mind set
Are you ready to make a change?
You are very welcome to get in touch, for any enquiries or questions you may have, or to schedule an appointment.